Second day at PGL

“Come on Dr.Inglis! Why don’t you try the trapeze?” shouted Mrs.Ringrose and Mrs.Dance.

If it’s possible, the second day has been even better than the first. The children have been generally great in meeting our expectations.

Our first breakfast was sumptuous with baked beans, hash browns, scrambled eggs, sausages, everything you could wish for! Our first full day of activities has included quad biking, open canoeing, archery & aeroball. It has been a delight to see the children overcoming their fears, facing new challenges, rising to the occasion. Arguably, the highlight of the day was open canoeing. This involved children pairing up to paddle a boat around a man-made lake. They learnt how to manoeuvre deftly, maintain balance and return safely to harbour. Some children took the opportunity to play a game ending in man overboard. You can imagine the good-humoured drenching that took place. 😀

Mrs.Dance and Mrs.Ringrose bravely completed the trapeze and although Dr.Inglis shied away from exposing himself to ridicule, he did hit a bullseye in archery.

We’re all now preparing for bed. Roll on day number three!

Parents – please keep your comments coming in, they will be passed on to the children.

15 thoughts on “Second day at PGL

1. It sounds like an exciting adventure everyone and lots of fun it is nice to read what everyone is up to . Dr lnglis what are you like lol .Missing our girl everyone enjoy the next few days

2. Hi, guys/Abigail I hope you have a 🙂 :):):):):):):):):):):) time. Please say Abigail has gone on the trapeze because I don’t want Abigail staying down with Dr. Ingils !!!!
    have a good week.
    love from Emily :):):):):):):):):):):P:P:P:P:P:P:P:):):):););)

3. Fantastic Fun! Get a good night’s sleep Abigail so you can have more fun tomorrow – wish I could do it too! It’s very quiet without you here. Emily is looking forward to the Stanborough Lakes trip they are having tomorrow – just a little taste of what you’ll be doing!!! Have a lovely time, lots of love from Mummy, Daddy & Emily x x x x x

4. Yr6 sounds like you are having an amazing time! I can’t wait to hear all about your adventures when you get back. School is certainly quieter without you! Keep challenging yourselves and enjoy every moment 🙂

5. Hi year 6.
    I’m glad to hear you’re all having a great time although I am very jealous! This is the first year I haven’t been on school journey for 10 years!!! It sounds like it has been so much fun already and there will be some lovely, wet, stinky clothes for your parents to unpack!!
    I hope you’re enjoying the delicious food! That is always my favourite bit!!
    Have a great rest of the week and, as I said to Mrs Ringrose, I hope you don’t have any early morning fire drills!!
    Love from Miss Simmons

6. Sounds like they are having a great time. Owen can’t wait until he gets to go to PGL and feels al little bit happy for Jessica. I’m sure you will all continue having a great time. Looking forward to hearing all about it.

7. I’m so glad everyone is having so much fun. Missing my princess very much, can’t wait till friday

8. Hi guys. Sounds like you are having great fun. Missing you Katie J. Love you. From Emily..x

9. It sounds like you are having an amazing time, wish I was there to see the kids excited smiling faces.
    Missing my best buddy like mad!
    Keep the updates coming ☺ x

10. Im so excited for you all, but #dissappointed Dr.Inglis….never mind few more days yet to make a comeback!

11. Sounds like a fun packed day !..I’m glad you are all having a great time, it’s lovely to hear what you have been getting up to. I hope you all have another amazing day tomorrow. xxxx